NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A FEW FAMILY PICS TO SHARE

My sister Lori from Arizona came to town to take care of her mother who was hospitialized and we were able to spend some time with her, and my dad, and her daughter Kristen. Here is Lori on the right sitting next to my daughter Brooke.
Yes, we all got the purple memo that day. Kristen (below) is following the rule that everyone else does when I pull out my camera and won't look at it. But look how cute she is.
This is my oldest grandson and I stole this picture off his other grandma's blog. Mckay will be turning 12 this year. It is really a special milestone to turn 12! He is a very very smart boy just like his father.
The Nicholls girls were able to catch a picture with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma.
McKay and River are BFF-cousins, and they are tough-guys too. They love to wrestle together. Well, we need that in our family where we have 15 granddaughters and only a measly 5 grandsons to boast of. Hunter, Ryder, and Stone round out the boys and they are so way cute too.
Lydia completely read the entire book of Mormon about a month before she turned 8. She was awarded her medal by her grandpa Rock. She is a very good reader.
Lydia with her great-grandpa. He isn't trying to avoid the camera here, he is just a little preoccupied with worry that day because Valoy was sick in the hospital that day.

BFF-Cousins Mylee and Addalyn sit with their youngest siblings on their laps. Bethany and Ryder
These very handsome men are my two oldest sons, Joel (R) and Smith (L). Sometimes I can't even tell them apart. They get their hairlines from their dad and their good physiques from their mom. I am not sure who shaved them that day....Is that the style?

The first week of March I drove to Henderson to visit Seth, Cairen and the babes Meika (L) and Sienna (R). They loved visiting wtih their cousins who we took with us. Stone, Jayma and Hallie. Cairen, Amber, Erin, and Lisa and I went shopping and played with the kids every day in the beautiful sunshine of Las Vegas.

Not a good day for Stone
Until Grandma holds him

Hallie and Stone are really just such happy little one-year-old lover boy and lover girl. Kissy-huggy all the time.
The fat lady in the middle is Terri with her four daughters taken in February we went out to lunch at my favorite place (Zupa's) to celebrate a few birthdays. Thanks everyone for the darling presents! I loved it! We were missing grandkids and daughter-in-laws in this picture, I think someone else's camera got those pictures.

I made these little doll quilts for Meika and Sienna out of some little scraps. Being unemployed has given me some extra time....

I just found out by reading Lisa's blog thatBen is cheating on Lisa. I guess her competition is her two little neices that he took to the "Daddy-Daughter" date night at their ward. I hear they might have a little crush on him. Couldn't resist putting in another picture of Grandpa. Amber is so photogenic I couldn't resist putting her in too.

As you can tell I am so grateful for all my kids and family members, but it would take another two-zillion megabites to download all the pictures and finish bragging about them all.

I hope to eventually get it to it though.

5 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

Obviously you have a hard time keeping Joel and Smith straight because you mixed them up in the picture.

MissKris said...

haha- I promise I didn't even know you were taking a picture :) But I'm so excited to make it into your blog!
I love all the pictures!

Cairen said...

Love all the pictures with Grandpa Smith, all the little kids are growing up so fast! I LOVE those little quilts you made for the girls! I hadn't seen them, they are going to really enjoy those!You are such a great Grandma!

Fisher Family said...

Great family pictures! Cute doll quits! Hope your step mom is doing better!

Joy For Your Journey said...

I loved all the pictures except the one of me. Ouch! I look mad. Perhaps I was just deep in thought. It was nice to see a picture of Mom when she was healthy, but it also made me a bit sad. Hopefully she will be back looking like that again very soon.