NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Friday, March 6, 2009

I AM GETTING TWO NEW BABIES IN SEPTEMBER

Just bragging. You can see that our family picture is already missing 3 babies that are already over a year old, so we definately need a new family picture. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I probably will have another daughter-in-law to put in the picture by the time the babies are born too. That will make our grand total something like: 40

2 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

That is so awesome! I really am just learning what it means when they say you will have "joy and rejoicing in your posterity". I love that we have added new family members,although we are only now up to 10. Still, it is a start!

Fisher Family said...

How exciting! Congratulations!