NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, April 16, 2011

UGLY FABRIC QUILT and OTHER RAGS


Finally got the "UGLY FABRIC QUILT" done.  I will still have to quilt it.
 

LOVE doing rags for babies.
usually do 6" squares 9x 9
Just random placement
Babies love how cozy they are.  I don't put any batting in the middle of the sqaures because I just think it makes the blanket too heavy for a baby.
sometimes you can do a pattern if you want
This one I made queen size out of old shirts, homespun, and leftover flannel scraps.  This one I did put batting in the center of each square to make it more comfy.  I gave it to my brother for Christmas.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Your quilts are amazing! As I have said before you are so TALENTED! It was fun to see you the other night and get to visit in person!