NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR 20 GRANDCHILDREN?

CHRISTMAS GIFTS for 20 granchildren can be challenging and time consuming. I decided that a good little book/church bag would be a good idea. Each bag contained coloring books, little toys, pencils, gum, crayons, books, gloves, socks and misc toys.
EACH BAG had a homemade case for either crayons or colored pencils. You put them in the slots, and then roll them up and tie with a ribbon. These were fun to make as I had to choose material that really resembled the personality of each child.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Terri you are amazing! I can't believe how talented you are!

the Eggett's said...

Mom, I love your new blog background! and let me tell you, those bags you made for the kids were the BEST IDEA EVER! Jayma and I love them equally. It has saved my life already at church, and at a restaurant. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all you did for us for Christmas! I am so grateful I have such a creative generous mom! I love you!