NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ANOTHER WEEKEND, ANOTHER RACE

ST. GEORGE HALF MARATHON - the runners were at it again this weekend. The Geezer beat the kids, but Jake came in second, Brooke third, Chad fourth, and Amber 5th. The other racers in the family included Joe Ballstaedt, (Who beat everyone) Joe Shimanek who beat Rock, and Alison Weaver! Here is Rock and Jake,


Brooke running like a Champion


Chad going strong



Amber looking good!
Sage opted to take care of her children instead of run this time. They were having a great time in the hotel room with the flu.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Wow you are such a family of runners! I was eating breakfast at the hotel and saw 3 cute little girls eating also. I thought if I didn't know better I'd think they were Rock and Terri's grandkids. Later in the day Kim told me he'd run into Rock. They were your grandkids! Small World.

Brooke G said...

I look like a retarded 70's guy with a big mullet in that photo.