NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS GIFTS


I have always loved to make homemade Christmas gifts - and this year was no different. I had a lot of fun crocheting hats for each person in the family. As I was working on each hat it gave me an opportunity to to think about each person as I crocheted. I am so grateful for each of my children and grandchildren! (NOt pictured is Seth's family - they were at the in-laws)


It wouldn't be Christmas if I couldn't make PJ bottoms for the 8 boys - (Seth not pictured)


I love to make these scripture bags, they are so cute! Each of the 8 girls got one. (Cairen not pictured) Maybe not everyone thinks it's fun, but I really love to do it!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

What fun gifts you made everyone! Jenn and Joel's family were all wearing their hats when they came to visit us on Christmas. I asked them where they got their cute hats. Terri made them they said!