NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WORKING HARD THIS WEEK

I have been working hard at being a Realtor this past few weeks. Some good days, some bad days, but the best of all was when I sold AMBER & JAKE'S house! Yea. It was only listed for 8 days. The first 7 days it was pretty quiet.....then we found the perfect buyer!
Since then, I have had TUNZ of calls about it! I wish I had 6 more like it to sell!
(Notice my "For Sale" sign in the upstairs window.) Notice all the pretty flowers Amber planted in the front....
But for the sad part, they are moving to DENVER in a few weeks. I guess they will be somewhere in the middle of Sarah and Camille. Hummm.....What's the draw to Colorado anyway?

Now I am trying really hard to find a house for Lisa's Auntie. Everytime we find the perfect house it gets sold....so we are still looking. This is more fun than a real job!

2 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Good job Terri!!! That is impressive. And the house looks so very cute. I am sorry Amber is moving to Denver though, but it is true she will be half way between Sarah and Camille so now they have a good place to meet!

Dave and Camille said...

Yay! I have to admit that I didn't think it would sell... I'm so happy for all of you! And while I know that you guys will miss Amber and Jake and the kiddos, I'm really excited to be getting more family out my way. :)