NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS - again

Look what we saw out our window when we woke up this morning, April 16th. What a beautiful winter we are having lately. My tulips keep trying to poke their heads up, but they are having no luck!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to Tom and Amber! Mylee's is next week!How do you like the apron Erin made! Amber bought the material and was going to make it for her friend....Well, Erin saw the material sitting here for a month and decided to help sew it and then modeled it too! Amber loves it and decided to make a different one for her friend. I think it is so cute I am making one for my friend too!Hayliann stayed with us while her parents were on vacation during Spring Break. She dressed up for the talent show at her school and sang "Popular" (From Wicked) in the talent show! It was really cute. She did it like a spoof, cute. Brooke hated to miss it so I was the designated vidoeographer by default. Novice that I am at technology, I didn't know how to use the video camera, it was so technical. I desperately called Brooke who was in San Diego and said; "how does this thing work?" She said; "isn't there some 12-year-old around the auditorium that could explain it to you?" Well as it turned out the little 12-year-old girl sitting next to me designing apps on her I-phone was able to explain it to me in very elementary terms like; 'ON" and "OFF". Lucky for Brooke, I captured the entire performance so the family could enjoy it since they missed it while on vacation.We have 20 grandchildren, with 3 on the way...So you can imagine the logistics when a bunch of them are here at the same time - c-h-a-o-s!! We just don't have enough "kid stuff" to keep them entertained. Luckily I purchased my (and Lisa's) favorite chick-flick DVD - "Enchanted". Grandpa Rock kind of thinks it's cute, and thankfully, it was a sucessful granddaughter-magnet as Rock piled a bunch of them on the bed to watch it. We've got a lot of "chicks" in the family. Stone bottom left was just wanting to join the party, we really didn't have to find something for the boys to do because we have an x-box in another room.HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY APPLES? Meika, Jayma and Sienna love the apples.
Grandma's day outing with Amber and Erin and the Easter bunny at the Mall. That darn merry-go-round went so fast I never got Jayma except in a blurr.....

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

We've been out of town and it was hard to come home to that snow! Happy birthday to all your April birthdays! I can't believe how many grandchildren you have! They are all cuties!

Joy For Your Journey said...

Way too cute! I love all the pictures. But who is the third person pregnant? I only know of two.