NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WE WILL MISS

My children surprised me on my birthday at a restaurant downtown for dinner Rock and I have often wanted to spend time with our adult children alone, and it was a wonderful evening. I loved being with them. (I kept bragging to the waiter that these were my children.) Joel, my oldest son with his wife Jenn. The awesome parents of 3 of my awesome grandchildren
Brooke with her husband Tom, awesome parents to 5 of my awesome grandchildren Smith with his wife, the awesome parents of four gorgeous granddaughters Sage with her husband Dr. Chad, parents of 5 awesome grandchildren

Ben and Lisa live in California and could not be there. Boo Hoo but they were there in spirit. They will be having their first baby in September. She will be #26 for us!
Seth and Cairen who are the awesome parents of two gorgeous granddaughters, and a little grandson bun who will be born any day now.
Amber and Jake awesome parents to 3 awesome grandchildren
Erin and Jordan, awesome parents to 2 awesome grandchildren


Thanks kids for making my day special! I love you for being the best kids a mom could ever have! And I am grateful you all turned out so well in spite of a crazy mother!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

It sounds like it was a wonderful evening! You have a beautiful family! When do you leave?