NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


My youngest son and my youngest daughter celebrated birthdays this month.


It was a milestone for Seth, he turned 30! Yikes.

Erin turned 24.


She has been the baby of the family for 24 years, and now she is the mother to two beautiful children.


She always thought she got bossed around too much, but I dug up some pictures to prove how much she was the center of attention!


(Seth you're next, I just haven't found the pictures yet)Can you see Stone and Leah here?
Such a sweet little girl

Always entertaining her siblings!
Seth was such a cute protective brother of her -

Amber would even go to jail for her if necessary......


the center of attention in every family photo



Two years old, and I wasn't gray yet


She was always first in line to see what Santa Claus brought



Always got teased by her siblings


Always worried that she was doing everything well! She wanted to be just as great as her older brothers and sisters

Always beautiful!

We love you Erin!


8 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

Woah! I feel special. How sweet!

Fisher Family said...

Darling pictures! Happy Birhday to Erin and Seth.

Brooke G said...

wow that last picture of erin was really pretty!!
Love hayliann

Lisa said...

This is so cute. It is so fun to see pics of your kids when they are younger.

Happy Birthday Seth and Erin!

MissKris said...

I love all the pictures! Erin is so pretty. Happy Birthday Erin!!!

Joy For Your Journey said...

Oh, so cute!! I love those pictures.

Terri said...

OH, that is so cute it made me cry!! But...did Ben REALLY ever practice piano??

Terri said...

I don't know who is writing with my name on it --- Brooke? Anyway, I thought that was Joel on the Piano. And yes, Ben did take lessons at one time.