NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GRANDMA DAY AT THANKSGIVING POINT

We all got together to visit the gardens at Thanksgiving Point to celebrate the end of Summer. It is a beautiful place. As you can see from the pictures below, most of the time the mom's were just taking pictures of the kids.


....Kathryn and Emma shared a towel after they played in the water.....
I somehow didn't get any pictures of all the pretty flowers...humm.

2 comments:

Brooke G said...

That is funny that we were all just trying to take pictures together!! Funny! That was really a fun day, we need to do it again!

Fisher Family said...

Terri,I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I got to it through Jenn's link. The pictures of your family are darling! I loved the pictures of your 6yr. old grandchildren also! Fun times.