NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Friday, May 11, 2012

Still Here But Looking Tired

Could I get one of my children to please log into my blog and photoshop this picture so it makes us look younger please?
(Sorry to say I have had trouble updating my blog lately because our internet "upload" speed is too slow to get the pictures on .  I never had any idea that there was such a thing as upload speed till now.

We were at a very nice restaurant in Kampala with all the Sr. Missionaries.  Saying good-bye to good friends who have served long and well in the Uganda Kampala mission with us!  Yummy chicken and mashed Irish!  Real Ice Cream for dessert!

2 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Okay, gotta admit, you do look at little tired in the picture--but it could just be the lighting. :-)

Fisher Family said...

Terri I think you and Rock both look great! So glad you had a nice dinner with the senior couples. You make some wonderful friendships in the mission field!