NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BAGS, BAGS, BAGS

I Love to make purses and bags. Here are a few I have made this year.

Amber picked the material for this one

I made these little flowers using 3 fabrics held together with heat and bond. Then you cut them out into a flower. Make two of them and place them so they alternate. Sew a little pinch on each petal, and hold it together with a button.





I have a few pictures, but I usually forget to take them before I give them away.


This one went to Sage. They have a ton of pockets in the inside







I have used this one so much it is getting worn




This one is corduroy, but the contrast I wish I had used a darker color
This one went to Brooke.



On some I put a key ring around the handle, if I remembered. This one went to Lisa.



For my friend Annie who loves frogs. I embroidered a frog on the front pocket



Erin gave me instructions that she wanted it to have a purple butterfly embroidered on the front


This one is for Elaine, it is made out of corduroy, I love the dark colors.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love seeing all of your projects. I also love being lucky enough to receive some of them as gifts!

Fisher Family said...

You are soooo talented Terri! All the bags are beautiful!