NOW WE'RE 46! New babies not pictured; Dash, Rocky, Gemma, Rose, and Telly

ROCK AND TERRI FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY NIGHTGOWN

last January i bought a ton of yardage of some cute pink tricot. I launched on a plan so that each of my granddaughter's ( YES - all 15) would get a handmade nightgown for her birthday this year.

Well, last weekend I invited all my granddaughters (age 6+) to come to a slumber party at my house. Poor little Emma who has one of the last bithdays in the year (August 30) realized that SHE was about the only one that didn't have a pretty tricot nightgown.





She said in her sweet little voice; "grandma, how come everyone has a pretty nightgown and I don't?"





I felt so bad.

SO, today i am taking her a birthday nightgown that I finished yesterday so she can take it on vacation with her to Lake Powell.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY EMMA!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Darling nightgown Terri! You are such a talented sewer! I know Emma will love it!

Anonymous said...

Terri
It looks so beatiful! ( I can't wait to see it in person) I know she can't wait! Thanks for making her such a amazing nightgown